so i'm thinking of getting this...

Only problem is the non-Henna models have spruce tops, not Cedar. I don't mind the henna design myself, but if there was another option I'd probably go that route.

I have always wanted to scribble on one of my guitar tops though... I have a friend who has on one of his satin finished ones and I've always liked that look for more hippie-folk type of music.

i actually like this one myself... just without the henna design...

lunahen.jpg

Denverdave - i definitely don't get them free, just at a really good discounted price...:thu:

That guitar would look great on a Reba McEntire, or someone similar.

That said, are you repping some kind of wiccan chick guitar company? I think you might be. This one even has the name of a douche manufacturer embedded in the model name: the Midsummer Night's Eve.

fantasiemidsummer.jpg

http://www.lunaguitars.com/acousticproduct/fantasiemidsummer.php

Well, the concept is to make artsy guitars for people with smaller hands... Which I have.

That makes sense. I just find the website kind of amusing. It's really unlike most guitar manufacturer websites.

Are you going to get to meet Yvonne de Villiers? She seems pretty tasty.

Yvonne_apage.jpg

That makes sense. I just find the website kind of amusing. It's really unlike most guitar manufacturer websites.

Are you going to get to meet Yvonne de Villiers? She seems pretty tasty.

Yvonne_apage.jpg

Hahaha... She is pretty. We email back and forth, but I haven't met her yet. She seems very nice and supportive to artists

I'd exempt gypsy jazz guitars and archtops, but I'm in general agreement with you.

Though I'd really like a Lowden.

Nylon or Steel sting?

I used to own a Lowden O-10 (cedar/mahagony) non-cutaway steel string. I adored that guitar, but had to sell it to finish paying for my last custom acoustic I bought. George (Lowden) makes wonderful guitars. I've been looking for another O-10 to purchase, but the prices on the few for sale have gone through the roof.

Nylon or Steel sting?

I used to own a Lowden O-10 (cedar/mahagony) non-cutaway steel string. I adored that guitar, but had to sell it to finish paying for my last custom acoustic I bought. George (Lowden) makes wonderful guitars. I've been looking for another O-10 to purchase, but the prices on the few for sale have gone through the roof.

Steel-string.

My classical is a David Rubio, so I'm pretty much set in that dept.

Back