So I want to be a Dort

Theodore

I gotta move
pitbull-puppy-ears-dog-ear-facts.jpg

That there is a cute Dort. Here's my Dort on the way back from Wiscornson

9YwkLyb.jpg

looks like he wants to go back to the farm (wisconsin is all farms right ?)...he be like..."why we going back to the city yo !"

looks like he wants to go back to the farm (wisconsin is all farms right ?)...he be like..."why we going back to the city yo !"

Dort’s asking if duder is gonna stop at the Brat Stop or the Mars Cheese Castle on the way home.

Wisconsin isn’t farms. It’s all corner bars, tiny neighborhood bowling alleys, and Packers dweebs.

Dort likes the snow and wishes there had been more

18NZkYr.jpg

He's been a little disappointed to have to walk on a shorter leash and be all civilized and polite back in the city

Dort’s asking if duder is gonna stop at the Brat Stop or the Mars Cheese Castle on the way home.

Wisconsin isn’t farms. It’s all corner bars, tiny neighborhood bowling alleys, and Packers dweebs.

Dart's such a FIB that he's never even HAD korbel or played a hand of euchre! total flatlander.

Last edited:

shit....I thought all the midwest was farms and flatlands *spits*

Back