So I got one of these!

SVH917

Kick Henry Jackassowski
So I just got one of these! Such a good deal I couldn't pass on it and I thought it may come in handy for some late night recording sessions!
4859d20aa3416406408b5c7f8813e68d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You rang?

I only hate my HD for it's maddening failures in a live music application. As a recording unit, I think it's a fantastic piece of gear. The fact that I'm still using mine despite my many threats to replace it, is a testament to just how good it sounds.

Yes, it pisses me off, but no other unit short of an AXE FX II can make the sounds I get out of this infernal bastard.

You rang?

I only hate my HD for it's maddening failures in a live music application. As a recording unit, I think it's a fantastic piece of gear. The fact that I'm still using mine despite my many threats to replace it, is a testament to just how good it sounds.

Yes, it pisses me off, but no other unit short of an AXE FX II can make the sounds I get out of this infernal bastard.
I only got it for recording purposes. My friend was selling it because he got the fractal. Once I plug it into the computer it will probably never be unplugged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You rang?

Come on OGG, tell us how you really feel!!!

:grin:

Back