So does anyone check out the "Pedal of the Day"

teh scooped midz for teh brootelz. :biggrin:

Does the EQ change with venues? Or once the sound is maximized, its pretty much maximized everywhere?

It may change a little, but I've found that if your stage volume is about the same at every venue, then the EQ is usually about the same at every venue.

We spend a little bit of time EQing the PA at different venues, but I rarely deviate from my 'everything up' on the C30. I'm still fidgety with the Bassman, but I've only played a couple of gigs with it so far.

I have a multi-effx which is more than I can even use right now.

I do enjoy listening to the demo's in POtD because it helps me learn to hear the difference between drive-fuzz-extreme-fux, etc.

Plus it was nice getting a lesson on Echo-Chorus-Delay- etc.

I'm trying to remember my DRRI settings....

I think it is about...

Treble - 3
Bass - 8

Part of this is because the DRRI is too frackin' bright. The non-reverb channel is better in that respect, but I like using reverb....

I'm just not much of a pedal guy.

If I could get my favorite gear plugged into the back of my amp so that I never had to see them, I would. :grin:

I have a multi-effx which is more than I can even use right now.

I do enjoy listening to the demo's in POtD because it helps me learn to hear the difference between drive-fuzz-extreme-fux, etc.

Plus it was nice getting a lesson on Echo-Chorus-Delay- etc.

Doing the POTD forces me to listen to pedals I wouldn't normally hear...its actually been a great education for me...

I am not much of a pedal guy, but my friend Luigi is. Through normally he circuit bends the hell out of them or does things like buy a Fuzz Factory and rackmount it for his modular synths. :embarrassed:

Back