• smokers

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • "vapers"

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Which one is more annoying ?

Personally I think it's the vaper...they are smug, pretentious and goofy looking with their stupid little vare sticks. I saw one yesterday walking across the intersection steaming awayengrossed in their Facebook....today I saw steam billowing out of a Dodge Challenger....annoying.

With smokers it is what it is, the cancer stick burning away...at least it's a known going in. I feel the vapes are gonna wake in 2021 and find out that all those DuPont chemicals in the Bubblegum flavored steam are gonna come back to bite them in the arse and I don't wanna have to pay higher ins. rates for them.

So what say you ? munch0stirthepot

smokers by far. People who vape don't hurt me in any way. Second hand smoke is dangerous, and it smells terrible. There was a club I used to play and I always had to take an extra long shower after the gig to get the cigarette smell off me.

I took my kids out fishing on a charter boat this weekend, and several guys on the boat were smoking non-stop. It was choking. At least vape-pens don't make you choke...

I love how the vaper is immediately smug and pretentious without even knowing them. I don't dig Glade Plug-Ins either, but that's their trip, not mine.

I think vaping must have some ugly regional scenes. I’ve only seen someone blowing obnoxious clouds a few times, and even those guys were in their cars. Everybody else seems to do it discreetly with small hits off vape pens.

Smokers.

Vaping looks a bit daft but I know a bunch of lifetime smokers who gave up the fags because of it - never worked with a nicottene patch... plus they do their little goody puff thing and they're done in 5 seconds.

Smokers hang about the doorways of pubs stinking the place up and coughing and spluttering all over the joint.

In 100 years time people will look back on tobacco use the way we look at Victorian opiate use, namely - :facepalm:

I love how the vaper is immediately smug and pretentious without even knowing them. I don't dig Glade Plug-Ins either, but that's their trip, not mine.

In all honesty Glade plugs are THE MOST offensive. People put these in their automobile vents (Hanging tree thingys are bad too) and either they don't think or they don't care that their automechanic is subjected to the wretched stank, so much so he considers snorting a dab of 90 weight gear oil to shield himself from the chemical assault of the "air freshner"

Vape sticks can be an annoying affectation, but they're nowhere near as obnoxious as clouds of cigarette smoke.

In all honesty Glade plugs are THE MOST offensive. People put these in their automobile vents (Hanging tree thingys are bad too) and either they don't think or they don't care that their automechanic is subjected to the wretched stank, so much so he considers snorting a dab of 90 weight gear oil to shield himself from the chemical assault of the "air freshner"

gear oil snorting is the next big thing.

The worst would be a Vapor in a Starbucks.

No

A Vapor in a Starbucks working on an Apple Computer.

No -

A Vapor in a Starbucks working on an Apple Computer wearing a flannel shirt.

I'm not a fan of either. I'm an ex smoker and like Lefty Tom, smoke never bothered me when I smoked. But now I can't stand it.
At least the vape scent is semi-pleasant. But I don't like that people think it's ok to vape indoors. And yeah, there is a certain vibe of douche-baggery that goes with it....

The worst would be a Vapor in a Starbucks.

No

A Vapor in a Starbucks working on an Apple Computer.

No -

A Vapor in a Starbucks working on an Apple Computer wearing a flannel shirt.

with a man bun and a murse and skinny jeans and flip flops and a lumberjack beard and......

Back