Smaller. Lighter. Different. Better. Nuprin.

Why not spend the extra $200 and get a Princeton Reverb Ri? I know of a memory man that's not being used and could be sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing the Subway Rocket at home. It's such a shitty apartment amp. Really muffled at apartment levels. I "mistakenly" turned it up for a moment. One glorious moment.

I've been playing the Subway Rocket at home. It's such a shitty apartment amp. Really muffled at apartment levels. I "mistakenly" turned it up for a moment. One glorious moment.
Yeah, MESA isn't exactly known for their low volume tone. The express 5:25 has a 5w switch (it's in the name), but it sounds pretty bad and really isn't that quiet. Tried it once, never went back.

I've been using a fender mustang 2 for years now for quiet time playing, and that amp is still king for that (IMO).

Yeah, MESA isn't exactly known for their low volume tone. The express 5:25 has a 5w switch (it's in the name), but it sounds pretty bad and really isn't that quiet. Tried it once, never went back.

I've been using a fender mustang 2 for years now for quiet time playing, and that amp is still king for that (IMO).

My 40 watt Allen is a better apartment amp. So is my Peavey Bandit. But I want to play the Mesa. As usual. :grin:

Back