small mojo request

Mojo. Let's hope it's just a harmless glitch. I'm sorry you Google searched it... never do that!

But since you did, even though I'm not a Doctor, I can positively assure you that it is NOT the dreaded Polythoraxic Toxic Subterranean Burrowing Sub-cutaneous River Spider.

Those things only live in The Ganges.

And South Philly.

Mojo. Let's hope it's just a harmless glitch. I'm sorry you Google searched it... never do that!

But since you did, even though I'm not a Doctor, I can positively assure you that it is NOT the dreaded Polythoraxic Toxic Subterranean Burrowing Sub-cutaneous River Spider.

Those things only live in The Ganges.

And South Philly.

pretty much this ^^^^^^Googling medical info is NEVER a good idea. It only causes anxiety.

Mojo to you.

Mojo

I know another jersey guy who was convinced he had kidney stones based on his internet diagnosis. Convinced beyond reasoning. Doc sent him home with instructions to take ibuprofen or Tylenol for a strained back muscle and to also stay off web md

Mojo.

It might just be the G.A.S. parasite. Get that cut out, and you'll never want to by new gear unless something needs to be replaced due to wear and/or damage.

Reactions: wok
Mojo!

I am sure it's nothing serious, but you're right in getting it checked out

Hmmm, a small, hard lump at your brainstem?

d4d307162dbdbf58980cf18f0fc72787.jpg

When I was in chiropractic college, and was going through the diagnosis courses, I would read all the symptoms for each disease, and after a while I started realizing that by the symptoms alone, I could possibly fit into the diagnosis for about 1/2 the diseases I was reading about. At one point, I was even sure I was pregnant (0k, that was a stretch).

Bottom line . . . relax and receive the mojo and prayers bro.

Back