Skype Questions

New Guy on the block here. Lots of great information on the site. I'm interested in Skype lessons but have a couple of questions. Hopefully, I'm posting in the right location. I tried to locate as much information as I could, but thought I would just ask the questions here.

What days do you have open? Since I'm sure that classes are currently running, would I need to wait until a new class opens up?
It looks like each class day focuses on a particular genre or style (i.e. blues, rock etc.). How long do the classes run? Weeks, months? Would I then jump in the next class that interests me? Not sure how it works.
I guess I'm looking for a general idea of how the classes work and how to jump in. From what I've seen so far, it looks like it would definitely be beneficial.

gregg

HI Gregg!

CUrrently (for the Rock lead guitar and fretboard theory class) I have a Tuesday class that has been running for a year and a half so I won't be adding anyone new in there, a Thursday class I could probably add a newbie in with a couple of private lessons before hand. I'd like to get a Monday night class going so I'm taking names for that. Tommy Harkenrider is also looking to get another blues guitar class gong on Monday nights too!

Thanks for the quick response. I have school on Thursdays for the next couple of months so I couldn't do that. But I could definitely swing the Monday class.

Thanks for the quick response. I have school on Thursdays for the next couple of months so I couldn't do that. But I could definitely swing the Monday class.

I'll put you on the list then....I'll contact you when we get enough folks to get it started.

Back