Question: Skin tags

cut one off my eyelid once. Actually shaved it off with my razor. Didn't notice much blood and I kinda liked that pain.

I paid to have one removed and then realized I could have done that. Razor blade, bandage, neosporin.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

How's everybody doing on skin tags? *spits* I have one big enough that gp wouldn't do it. On my thigh right below my butt and it's taking a beating from cycling/sitting. Gross but it was easy to ignore until recently.

6f4bb0b0464c9bc9757769a7a4ccc257.jpg

I had a bowl of these for breakfast!

6f4bb0b0464c9bc9757769a7a4ccc257.jpg

I had a bowl of these for breakfast!

Reported for moles.

Got an appointment at the carving station in Old Country Buffet for Wednesday. If I have to spend another two-three weeks off teh bike in prime season I'm going to be pretty depressed.

I had one removed from my back a couple of years ago.
Doctor did a cryogenic type of treatment. It dried up and fell off in a week or two.

Forgot to ask about this thing that resembles a basal cell carcinoma. GFD. Damn you, bog person skin.

Get some dry ice from the grocery store and hold it on the tag. It'll turn white. You can either snip it off then, or wait a few days and it'll fall off.
If you're impatient like me you can twist it until it breaks off. Yeah, it'll bleed a bit.

Get some dry ice from the grocery store and hold it on the tag. It'll turn white. You can either snip it off then, or wait a few days and it'll fall off.
If you're impatient like me you can twist it until it breaks off. Yeah, it'll bleed a bit.

Amateurs. It's too big. Going to a general surgeon on Wednesday. Already moved on to worrying about this BCC-looking thing on my temple and hoping I don't need half my face removed.

Amateurs. It's too big. Going to a general surgeon on Wednesday. Already moved on to worrying about this BCC-looking thing on my temple and hoping I don't need half my face removed.

Yeah, I was going to reply in general to this thread that everyone should see a dermatologist occasionally.

I'm lucky - my swarthy Mediterranean complexion is evidently proof against pre-cancerous stuff (at least so far!)

I got kicked out of the dermatologist. I had dropped my pants, pointed at my helicoptering junk and said "Does this look normal to you?"

Back