Simplified my board (pic)

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
The Nova System is cool and I am hanging onto it but for live I think this might serve me better. A smaller version of my big heavy board. Thoughts on order of pedals?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451015635.312907.jpg

I got a sticker in the mail too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451015685.801488.jpg

After a few scissor cuts:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451015715.571640.jpg

Order seems about right... I'd do it that way too. Tuner first, then OD then time based effects (they go in my loop but you gots no loop there). I have my boost at the very end but that's just a matter of practicality for me.

The only thing I would change is the boost. I would put it at the end or before the OCD depending on what you need. An overall signal boost or some extra dirt. I have mine before my dirt because nobody want to hear me play louder.

The only thing I would change is the boost. I would put it at the end or before the OCD depending on what you need. An overall signal boost or some extra dirt. I have mine before my dirt because nobody want to hear me play louder.

He moved it before the OCD and it sounded good in rehearsal.

I love kicking on the EP booster in front of my Klone.

I've got the Skreddy before my Double Rocket Drive. The 3 gain choices are way more than I need. But the Rocket Drive isn't always the right sound, hence the Skreddy.

Back