Signs a seller knows nothing about guitars....

- Has one broken string
- Just professionally set up (when applied to TOM bridge guitars)
- Gibson Epiphone
- Gibson Maestro
- Will not sell guitar without amp (amp is a Spider)
+1 for the Gibson/Epiphone....

Same lines... Authentic Fender Squier Stratocaster

palir-stinger-black-935.jpg

:embarrassed:

Someone that is obviously selling a starter pack and, they list all it comes with, guitar, amp, cord, pick. ...and they think that's a good thing.

When an acoustic-electric guitar is listed as electric-acoustic. The Nashville area is a little more savvy in their listings, but here in Clarksville, I see a few odd listings. The red flag for me is a minimalist approach to the listing.

The ones I seem to see again and again have mispellings, typos, all upper case characters, bringing light to irrelevant details. Sometimes you can find gems that way but it most often is someone who can't type well selling a guitar or amp.

Fender Squire Affinity Telecaster - $200 (Powhatan)
00C0C_bZJH1zlmsrv_600x450.jpg

00808_kh8od3r9gXX_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Squire
model name / number: Telecaster Affinity

more ads by this user

safety tips

For sale is a Squire Affinity Telecaster, good overall condition. Very awesome playing guitar, featuring Alder body with gloss polyurethane finish
Maple neck with 9.5 in radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
2 Single-Coil Pickups
6-Saddle Top-Load Bridge
1 volume, 1 tone with 3 position pickup selector switch

Has a couple of small blemishes on the body. Comes with very nice hard case.

Stop by and try it out today,

American Family Pawn
2427 Anderson Hwy
Powhatan, Va 23139

A little off topic, but I always chuckle at the ones who think customizations improve the value of the guitar.

I mean, maybe if you put some decent pickups into a cheap guitar, that will add a few bucks to the value but generally anything that makes it your special little snowflake makes it less appealing to other buyers.

Back