Sick of square pedal boards going long

mikesr1963

Gonna walk my dog, you?
Seems like no matter how I arrange my board if I have more than one row I either hitting other pedal or knobs. Yeah I've got big feet. Bought a couple pre-cut boards and screwed them together and this is the start.

image.jpeg

I hate having 2 rows of pedals too. If I were actually gigging or even just playing in some kind of band, I would probably get some kind of pedal switcher.

Impressive boss collection!

Yeah, I'm in the process of upgrading my big board, and I'm having to go 3 rows. I don't like it, but it frees up a lot of space in my little guitar area in the den.

Stained red mahogany and drying. After that a couple Coates of clear and some bullet inserts and it will be finished.

image.jpeg

How about a U-shaped pedalboard? Seems to me that would give the maximum number of pedals with maximum reachability without having to jog back and forth...

How about a U-shaped pedalboard? Seems to me that would give the maximum number of pedals with maximum reachability without having to jog back and forth...
because of the amount of room I have for a board in my home it's important that it be narrow so I can tuck it away under my piano or couch.

Back