SHOWDOWN: iPhone (yay) versus Samsung (boo)

tiger roach

Urban Bovine Knievel
Decided this didn't really belong in the "funny pics" thread so here you go:

700.jpg

Reactions: wok
I just have to say that I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and a Galaxy Tab 3. I love them, and whenever we've been somewhere taking pics or videos around iPhone users, they've always asked us to send them our pics and videos.

When we upgrade next year, it won't be to an iProduct.

I just have to say that I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and a Galaxy Tab 3. I love them, and whenever we've been somewhere taking pics or videos around iPhone users, they've always asked us to send them our pics and videos.

You seem to be missing the point... :wink:

:facepalm:

Heh. I'll stick with my Moto X. My wife likes her Samsung (Galaxy S2, and then a Note 3), but I preferred my old iPhone to both.

lol. I love the people fighting about phones, and the OP is a classic example of this madness.

I have lots of friends with android based phones, and they do cool shit. I like the simple interface of the iPhone (maybe because I've had one since the original), and the (relatively seamless interface with OSX). I think buying an iPhone if you are a PC user is probably silly, as Android does all the iPhone can do and more, but if you work with OSX professionally, the iPhone is hard to beat. When I went to the iPhone, it was the only phone that could synch with the Apple version of exchange/entourage, so it was great, but now I think any phone can do that, but I am just used to the tech.

lol. I love the people fighting about phones, and the OP is a classic example of this madness.

I have lots of friends with android based phones, and they do cool shit. I like the simple interface of the iPhone (maybe because I've had one since the original), and the (relatively0 seamless interface with OSX. I think buying an iPhone if you are a PC user is probably silly, as Android does all the iPhone can do and more, but if you work with OSX professionally, the iPhone is hard to beat.

That may be it with me. I really only use my windows based PC for recording anymore, and it's perfectly adequate for that. Day to day stuff, I use my phone and my tablet... Both android. I don't care if they link up to my pc or not.

, but if you work with OSX professionally, the iPhone is hard to beat. .

This. I love that everything works together here at the studio and at home. The only thing that is a PITA is our Nexus 7 android tablet. Just not designed to play nice with Macs.

I'm not smart enough to use a Droid or Windows. Windows makes me angry. I'm happy here in my iWorld box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get zero benefit from an android based phone, as they don't play as well with macs, and I haven't touched a PC that wasn't an embedded controller in at least 20 years. We are all about the UNIX, and mac is the best desktop version of that these days (awaiting linux complainers who want to spend an hour to script code to access a server).

Last edited:
With OSX Yosemite the integration for all all Mac user is going to be great. Being able to pick up and continue a conversation or an email across devices, AirDrop transfers, new Cloud options, etc.

Most of the droids appeal to me on the same level that jailbreaking an iPhone did; it's cool if you're into all that tweaking and customizing, but I just need a smartphone that works and integrates with my other tech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think one can garner a bit of information from the fact that most android makers generate awesome phone tech then spend their efforts telling you how much better it is than the iPhone. Like it or not, and truth or lie, the android makers are playing a reactive game to what apple does, even when they have a better technology, and even if it comes to market before apple. When was the last time you didn't sees Samsung say "we have a 12 megapixel camera, which is 1 better than the iPhone". Kind of sad, as sometimes they are way ahead of the iPhone in terms of tech.

Last edited:
Back