Question: Should I?

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
Seems like the parts would be worth it.
The downside is that I'd have to buy a cabinet..... HAHAHAHA "downside". Right.

100dollarMarshalls.jpg

Asking.

I really know nothing about Marshalls and all of the different models.

Sale starts tomorrow. I have the day off....

I'd say they are good price. I know nothing about them either but for that price....could probably flip one or two and end up with a free one

Asking.

I really know nothing about Marshalls and all of the different models.

Sale starts tomorrow. I have the day off....
Well, all three pictured are solid state...the top one has reverb, the bottom two have a suite of digital effects...all have a built in tube emulator circuit...the G100R I would avoid, but the other two I'd grab if I could...

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.

In all honesty, I hate those amps... they do say Marshall on 'em, but that's about their only redeeming quality.

Well, all three pictured are solid state...the top one has reverb, the bottom two have a suite of digital effects...all have a built in tube emulator circuit...the G100R I would avoid, but the other two I'd grab if I could...
Second time Jello read my mind today.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

When I see anything priced that far below where you'd expect it to be, I think, "Alright, what's wrong with it?"

I didn't.

I couldn't make it up to Toronto in time to line up to be first in the door.

Why?

Because I don't line up for sales.

If this had been at the store in my city, I'd have gone and if there was a line up, I'd have hung around if I knew anyone.

I didn't.

I couldn't make it up to Toronto in time to line up to be first in the door.

Why?

Because I don't line up for sales.

If this had been at the store in my city, I'd have gone and if there was a line up, I'd have hung around if I knew anyone.

I don't wait in lines either. Not for Christmas,new phones,etc.

Reactions: Tig
Back