Shield fans...this is getting very interesting!!!

Our Netflix is rubbish. Can't turn off Nordic subtitles, that's a major no-no for me.

But yeah, it's on Norwegian Netflix.

Try Hola unblocker. Plugin for Chrome or Firefox. Let's you watch any countries Netflix from any other country. Perfectly legal, or at least, not illegal :)

Hook up a PC or laptop to it. Or if it's hooked up to your router that are ways you can make that appear to be in the US.

Stupid bloody cross border licensing issues is turning millions of people into network routing experts :embarrassed:

Bummer as Agent Maria Hill wasn't on last night but her name was mentioned. Now I need to rewatch the early episodes again as a few of the charactors are now back on again as part of Hydra's scheme. May need to revisit Iron Man 3 again and I really need to see Captain America 2 now!!!

Bummer as Agent Maria Hill wasn't on last night but her name was mentioned. Now I need to rewatch the early episodes again as a few of the charactors are now back on again as part of Hydra's scheme. May need to revisit Iron Man 3 again and I really need to see Captain America 2 now!!!

Hill and Fury both make appearance by the end of the season. It's been confirmed they've already shot their parts.

Hill and Fury both make appearance by the end of the season. It's been confirmed they've already shot their parts.

I know that Hill does and IIRC I saw Fury as well. It will be interesting to see what becomes of Agent Ward

I saw the Fury one on IMDB. It is the final episode of the season. Last nights was pretty good it really tied into CA. (maybe last weeks did too, but I wasn't expecting it to and I hadn't seen CA yet)

I saw the Fury one on IMDB. It is the final episode of the season. Last nights was pretty good it really tied into CA. (maybe last weeks did too, but I wasn't expecting it to and I hadn't seen CA yet)

Last week's did tie heavily into CA, though not until close to the end of the episode.

I am glad to say that I am now caught up. Just got back from seeing CA2 and understand what is going on on the otherside :grin:

We watched Tuesday night's episode last night.

It's gonna suck when this turns out like Firefly and gets cancelled before the story is finished.

It's gonna suck when this turns out like Firefly and gets cancelled before the story is finished.

I don't believe the show will get cancelled. Sadly some of the audience left I feel because of the lack of that Marvel charactor but the diehard real Marvel fans continue to watch knowing that all is tied together.

I am wanting more on Tahiti!

I don't believe the show will get cancelled. Sadly some of the audience left I feel because of the lack of that Marvel charactor but the diehard real Marvel fans continue to watch knowing that all is tied together.

It hasn't been renewed yet......

I think some of the audience left because those first episodes weren't very good. The series has definitely stepped up its game since then, but man, those early episodes were tough to watch.

I think some of the audience left because those first episodes weren't very good. The series has definitely stepped up its game since then, but man, those early episodes were tough to watch.

Were they really horrible or were they missing the Marvel flair that everyone has come to expect from the comic giant?

My feeling is that the story line is away from what everyone was used to. I kept watching because I enjoyed it and it was completely different from our standard super hero shows. After all, who wants to watch a show about what goes on in the back pages away from the superhero? Everyone wants action and that is what Marvel has produced in their movies.

Were they really horrible or were they missing the Marvel flair that everyone has come to expect from the comic giant?

My feeling is that the story line is away from what everyone was used to. I kept watching because I enjoyed it and it was completely different from our standard super hero shows. After all, who wants to watch a show about what goes on in the back pages away from the superhero? Everyone wants action and that is what Marvel has produced in their movies.

I grew up watching the Hulk on TV, so my expectations for a Marvel-based TV show were pretty low.

Early on, the characters just didn't grab me. Especially the two happy-go-lucky science nerds, Fitz and Simmons. That was just too much goofiness for me to take. And there was also a tendency to wrap up things too quickly. One episode ends with Coulson being kidnapped, and then he's quickly rescued in the next episode... That sort of thing. And Coulson's car can fly. Why haven't we seen that again?

Yeah, I'm being nit-picky. They had to start somewhere, and they can't just drop major plot bombshells right away. But there's no doubt that the pacing has improved and the characters feel more fully developed and complex now.

if ABC cancels it, hopefully Netflix or Hulu will pick it up.

Back