Seriously

Howie is C3P0, always countering with logic.

Never tell me the odds.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

But aren't you the Emperor, or are you Vader?

He is the Emperor...

Vadar would still use Tube Screamer's and Strats with 5-way Switches.

Vadar with strat.jpg

No chance on that, I don't have the patience to learn how to work one of those. I can barely handle 4 knobs.

This is worse. It means you will start buying and flipping weird boutique pedals like pancakes.

Think I'm wrong? How many knobs are on a Fuzz Face? Now ask yourself: how many companies are making boutique Fuzz Faces?

You're doomed. See ya on The Gear Page classifieds.

Hey I'm being hunted by a bunch of evil space wizards with mind-control and psychokinetic choking abilities. I'll change my name from "Obi Wan" to "Ben". That'll fool 'em.

Technically he wasn't hunted by the few remaining evil space wizards, but by their death squads. And he hid in the Outer Rim, in the wastelands where few civilized folk ever dared tread.

Technically he wasn't hunted by the few remaining evil space wizards, but by their death squads. And he hid in the Outer Rim, in the wastelands where few civilized folk ever dared tread.

He went to the Outer Rim because that's where all the jobs are.

They are Outer Rim jobs.

Last edited:
Heh. I just dropped $40 on a scuffed-up Phase 90 from a local guy on craigslist.

Noisy as crap but run a clean compressed Tele through it and I'm the 70s overproduced country music king.

Back