Seriously

Chad

Slender Hobbit
Why didn't anyone tell me envelope filters were so fun? I just lost an hour of my night playing with one. Are there any other things you guys aren't telling me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't bring myself to sell my envelope filter even though I don't use it much. They really are fun.

I want a micro pog in the worst way.

Tele's right. Micro pogs are cool, but I prefer the original

series2%28us%291-35.jpg

Why didn't anyone tell me envelope filters were so fun? I just lost an hour of my night playing with one. Are there any other things you guys aren't telling me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey think of it in the postive way, you go got at least 30 minutes more of play time than you normally would :embarrassed:

Hey think of it in the postive way, you go got at least 30 minutes more of play time than you normally would :embarrassed:

That hour didn't count the other hour I spent playing with some of the other effects. The Dirty Robot is pretty crazy too. That got a good 30 minutes on its own.

Dude, turn back now before it's too late. Look at me. Is this what you want to become?
lol. That is why this pedal is good for me. I can try out everything in one place and when I get bored, no need to sell it, I just swap the model.

lol. That is why this pedal is good for me. I can try out everything in one place and when I get bored, no need to sell it, I just swap the model.

That's how they get you. Next thing you know, you're buying an Eventide H9 and controlling it with your iPad.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

That's how they get you. Next thing you know, you're buying an Eventide H9 and controlling it with your iPad.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

No chance on that, I don't have the patience to learn how to work one of those. I can barely handle 4 knobs.

Back