Send me my pink slip bitchez!

That's always a great feeling.
dance.gif

I have one car note at 1.3% which is pretty damn good. I have it auto deducted twice a month.

Currently payment free and don't anticipate changing that status any time soon. Hate making payments.

Congrats. :)

Both of ours are 07s and are paid off. Hopefully we won't have to car shop for at least 3 more years.

We've been car payment free for almost 4 years now. It was great being able to pay cash for the Blazer, and even better when my parents gave us the Impala.

my truck is 10 years old(bought it new) , has been paid for for Six of those years and i hope to get 10 more years with it

I just paid off my car a couple of months ago.

I was 'this' close to trading it in on a new 2014 Ford Focus…I almost pulled the trigger. I gave myself a few days to consider though, called the dealer back and told them I'd wait. I'm going to pay off my house first. I have about four years left on the house, and really, I could probably pay it off now. I just went and am putting extra $$ on the loan.

Once it's paid off I'm getting the car I want :embarrassed:

Reactions: OGG
What's really great, is that it is still like new. It only has 70K miles on it and is still under warranty for another 2 years/30K. Having safe, reliable transportation for the family and NOT having a monthly payment on it is awesome.

I think my wife wants to get a loan for a new car next year.... it's kinda freaking me out. I haven't had a car loan for one of my cars in 14 years.

I think her last car loan was a 2000 Honda Odyssey that was totaled in 2004, I think it was 3 months before the last payment. :embarrassed:

Back