Selling Casa Jello...moving...

Good luck, David. Hopefully the house sells fast. If not, if you have a relationship with your bank, they may be willing to work with you on a bridge loan.

Good luck, David. Hopefully the house sells fast. If not, if you have a relationship with your bank, they may be willing to work with you on a bridge loan.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping...I have an appointment Friday afternoon to discuss it...I need 50K and have a potential for 80k at the present asking price, which is reasonable...

I just lost the trailer...:(

Could not come up with financing, the mortgage company won't work with me even putting a year's worth of payments in escrow, and while the house is getting attention there haven't been any offers yet...

So I had to give it up...

Could not come up with financing, the mortgage company won't work with me even putting a year's worth of payments in escrow, and while the house is getting attention there haven't been any offers yet...

Bummer. Let's hope something better comes up.

It will work out. I looked at over 50 houses in 2008-2009, put offers in on 14 of them. Two offers on this house (once as a short shale and once to the bank after it was repo'd). You just have to keep pushing forward and see how it unfolds.

It took me 6 months to sell my house. I didn't even start looking at homes until I got an acceptable offer. And then during that process the buyer backed out 2 weeks into escrow. Fortunately another buyer came in within a few days at the same price as the previous one. Then the mad dash was on to find a new house. It was nerve wracking but it ended up working out for us. We were able to make the close of our selling our old home and purchasing the new one happen within a few days. I tell you that there were many prayers during that time.

That sucks David. Hopefully it will all work out in the end, I know I've had troubles with buying and selling houses in the past.

Some how things work out for the best in the long run. It's just not presented yet.

Had my house on the market for a full year. Maybe 6 people looked at it - not a single offer. Had it at the absolute lowest price possible to walk away without losing money - but without making money either. Even had a down payment on a condo to move into. This was all divorce related. Turns out the lack of sale was pretty much a good thing.

Regardless. house mojo your way.

mojo.
that suxx. hopefully something better will pop up and you'll be glad, in retrospect, that the trailer didn't pan out.

Sometimes you have to accept that the deal wasn't for you, and try to look at the bright side and remember that things happen for a reason.

Keep pushing forward, and I bet you'll end up with something even better!

Mojo. Hope you find something even better.

What I don't like about a trailer, you buy it but, rent the lot. Then the lot rent goes way up and, you can't give the trailer away.

Back