Schecter Ultra Elite ANQB Prototype Electric Guitar

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
https://reverb.com/item/362565-schecter-ultra-elite-anqb-prototype-electric-guitar

• Listed about 6 hours ago by 6-String
  • Condition: Excellent

r22d7k8l4oluulvsxdo5.jpg

vlhve7wpfq4b9qs1jdrr.jpg

r22d7k8l4oluulvsxdo5.jpg

vlhve7wpfq4b9qs1jdrr.jpg

xzkneca4nxroo8wy5p3y.jpg

wll5rvrrcytzmkdntotm.jpg

nuxdpbxmtzgkiagx4gzh.jpg

e2mywoych4oztvgrnahi.jpg

fzo4inbttbebohgu8xf3.jpg

bs69qpvtqbckwypj9o2c.jpg

spje4cf9kb9lcit1qyfx.jpg

Schecter Ultra Elite ANQB Prototype Electric Guitar

This is a Schecter Prototype, they are made by the factory and sent over to Schecter for approval prior to making the production models in bulk. Most of the time the specs are the same as the production model but sometimes the earlier prototypes can be a bit different. Some prototypes never make it into production models.

Some are taken to industry trade shows like NAMM to be put on display, some are played and tested at Schecter to evaluate moving forward with the new model or not. They all get stamped on the back of the headstock with "PROTO" and all play like new guitars but have no warranty.

It looks nicer that the GPOTD - maybe I'd take it for a spin. Schecter makes 7-strings (and nice ones at that). Make it in a 7-string (making it a great alternative to your typical blah, 7-string super-strat), and I'd be all over it.

Still don't see "PROTO" stamped into the back of the guitar, or is someone just taking a black Sharpie and writing "Prototype" on the box?

I’d hit it. But not for $649 with no warranty. Not that my Schecter guitars break, but still.

Back