rumours abound of AC/DC retiring...

Wouldn't blame them for retiring, but the mention of Malcolm being very ill is worrisome. Sending mojo his way.

Sad if the Malcolm rumors are right :(

Wasn't he ill on one of their tours about 20 years ago or so? I remember reading that AC/DC used their cousin, Stevie Young (from the band Starfighters) tp fill in for Malcolm, and most people didn't even realize it, as they both look alike and both play the same model guitar.

I'm surprised Brian's voice has lasted this long to be honest. He sings in the least "correct" possible from everything I can tell. I figured he would have destroyed his vocal chords at least a decade ago, but he's still going...

Sad prospect. Mojo to Malcolm.

Back in Black is THE greatest "Rock" record of all time.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that a nephew had been filling in for Malcolm on and off for several years.

Apparently, Malcolm's "check liver" light came on about 20 years ago and he decided to ignore it.

Sad prospect. Mojo to Malcolm.

Who's Next is THE greatest "Rock" record of all time.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

FIFY.

But yeah, it would suck to have to end a long run because of health issues.

Will be a sad day as these guys where the reason why i picked up guitar,
But they aren't young (No pun!) anymore.

I was under the impression that a nephew had been filling in for Malcolm on and off for several years.

Apparently, Malcolm's "check liver" light came on about 20 years ago and he decided to ignore it.

He said in their "Behind The Music" that he stopped cold, but that was several years ago.

I had just recently heard they were gearing up to go back out, but I have no qualms if they hang it up at this point.

Back