Rory Gallagher Fans.........ONLY!

Jinx and Top Priority were my intro to Rory when I was a teen.
Both are great albums,but I love all his stuff.

Jinx and Top Priority were my intro to Rory when I was a teen.
Both are great albums,but I love all his stuff.

Must get Top Priority. Just Got Blueprint on vinyl, which was warped to affect the 1st song, but the rest was fine.:thu:

Jinx has a workmanlike, somewhat world weary feel, but yet some barn-burners, Big Guns, Signals, Bourbon......

I can hear that on Jinx.
Top Priority is Rory's hardest rocking album.
Still a favorite from any artist.

My first concert was Deep Purple in 1972 or 73. Rory Gallagher was one of the opening acts. Been a fan ever since. Not familiar with the Jinx record. Live at the BBC is real good. And his early live records are good too. I also have Calling Card. He died too soon.

I think I have 2 Taste albums on my pc,but that is 900mi away right now.

No love for Irish Tour '74? That was my introduction to Gallagher (albeit in '76) and it kindled an unceasing fascination. I think if I could play like any other human, Rory would be possibly the #1, and certainly in the top 5.

I HATE Rory Gallagher. Irish Douche-bag. Ever since he changed over to Nike he has sucked! Eff him AND Tiger!

a1.jpg

No love for Irish Tour '74? That was my introduction to Gallagher (albeit in '76) and it kindled an unceasing fascination. I think if I could play like any other human, Rory would be possibly the #1, and certainly in the top 5.

Have to get that one, have heard most of it. I like the other one Live in Europe or whatever it's called.

He is my favorite guitarist for sure.
Rory could've been much bigger,but he did his thing his way.
You have to love that.
It was rumored that the Stones wanted him to join when Taylor left.

Back