Hot or Not? Ron Kirn "Blackie"

No no no no NO.

You guys do NOT get to bitch about this. Every single thread ends up with "I wish it was just a plain telecaster". Well folks, this is it. An incredibly well built, BARGAIN of and hand built telecaster. Seriously. My cheapest model starting jan 1 is 2500 for an alder bodied Arcturus. That's still to cheap for me.

Great guitar for a killer price from a great builder.

/thread.

No no no no NO.

You guys do NOT get to bitch about this. Every single thread ends up with "I wish it was just a plain telecaster". Well folks, this is it. An incredibly well built, BARGAIN of and hand built telecaster. Seriously. My cheapest model starting jan 1 is 2500 for an alder bodied Arcturus. That's still to cheap for me.

/thread.

That was my thinking when I saw it.
Customs are nearly always high end models covered with bling and when I saw a "regular" tele made by a boutique builder for the same money as an American Delux tele, I was surprised.
The too-thin finish is about the only thing on this one that doesn't thrill me but it wouldn't stop me from buying one.

No no no no NO.

/thread.
I don't dispute one word of this...but I still hate Teles...

Kirns are pretty good. I'd at least take it for a spin. Whether or not I'd buy it, is another story, since I already have a pretty good Tele.

Back