Rolf Spuler Paradis

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
Preowned Rolf Spuler Paradis with Brazilian Rosewood Neck

http://rebel-guitars.com/preowned-rolf-spuler-paradis-advanced-electric-acoustic/

spuler-paradise.jpg

rolf-spuler-paradis-acoustic.jpg

The Paradis guitar was designed by Rolf Spuler to be a player friendly acoustic-electric guitar that would stay true to it’s natural sound at any volume.

This steel-string Spuler Pardis features a hand carved, solid flamed Maple body, Brazilian Rosewood neck and fretboard, magnetically attached flamed Maple headstock covers, built in Polybass, which is a Spuler design that generates a resonance below the fundamental frequency of the strings. This phenomena is partly responsible for the extra warmth provided by truly fine acoustic guitars. The is accomplished by passing the signal through a tuned circuit that detects the fundamental and generates a lower octave which is mixed back in a user controlled amount which produces an extra warmth in the bass range (lower 4 strings). Phase interference is eliminated by a patented “priority mode” circuit that continuously analyzes which strings are plucked giving priority to the lowest octave. The resulting sound is a fairly subtle fattening and enhancement of the bass notes.

It also has a Firewall out, allows for direct connection to various sound programs and recording software.

Rolf Spuler built around 350 guitars before leaving the world too soon on April 18 2014 after a year of fight against Pleura Mesatheliom (cancer usually caused by asbestous fibres or fine and hard dust).

$12995.00 + Shipping

In Stock

Rolf Spuler Paradis title made me expect ridiculously priced shoes. I am not disappointed in this respect.

Except for the headstock cover (are all headstock covers beautiful?) it is a very nice looking guitar. Nothing I would ever want to own, but is it very cool looking.

I wish I could one day afford to buy a guitar like that.

I still wouldn't but being able to would fuggin rule.

When Bela Fleck used to play guitar in the Felcktones, he played one of these. His may have been a nylon string though. He also may still playone, but I haven't seen them live in more than a decade. That was also at Wolf Trap with Medeski, Martin, and Wood opening...excellent show.

It's a little over the top artsy, to me. The price, on the other hand, is a lot over the top, to me.

Back