Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *spits*

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • needs more cowbell

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Stars of the Lid vs Rameses 3...i won't lie, Rameses 3 "across the lake" is the most beautiful song EVER made, jaw dropping! But SOTL are nice as well...which is better? Take a load off and chillax brosephs :)

SOTL "Articulate Silences Part 1

Rameses 3 "across the lakeis where my heart shines

Haven't heard either, yet.

I'm inclined to go with the first group, though, because your Ramses isn't the Ramases who did Space Hymns, with its terrific gatefold LP album art.

If I had to pick, I'd go with Rameses song. Both are a little too "ambient" for my taste. Would probably be good music for a time-lapse video of a plant growing or an episode of Nature with say a Roadrunner eating a lizard or something.

I thought you quit the herbal?????? :spits:

If I had to pick, I'd go with Rameses song. Both are a little too "ambient" for my taste. Would probably be good music for a time-lapse video of a plant growing or an episode of Nature with say a Roadrunner eating a lizard or something.

I thought you quit the herbal?????? :spits:

like most ambient tunes both work best in the context of the album, great music for just closing your eyes or driving. Yes I did quit the herbs over a year and a half ago cop0 but after so many years i guess it's just in my DNA:wink:, basically though i just love ambient music.

Back