Road trip to Chicago

I watched that demo yesterday. I am glad I am all set with dirt and my 3 dirts are all Mojo Hand FX. They really know dirt. :grin:

1) Go to CME as early as possible, and get one of the isolation rooms.
2) Play a shitload of guitars through the 5-6 amps in that room.
3) Spend money.
4) Take the drive west on Belmont to Kuma's and have a burger.
5) Happy face :)

1) Go to CME as early as possible, and get one of the isolation rooms.
2) Play a shitload of guitars through the 5-6 amps in that room.
3) Spend money.
4) Take the drive west on Belmont to Kuma's and have a burger.
5) Happy face :)

I have no idea what Kuma's is, but that sounds like a great day to me :grin:

What's close to CME cloths shopping wise? I went to CME once but, it was "just the guys". When I went to Makin Music, I dropped wife, daughter, and other son off at Water Tower Place, and it wasn't that far to MM.

In that neighborhood, there are a million little shops and boutiques within several blocks. They could also find plenty to do down either in Wicker Park (North Ave. and Damen) or the Halsted and Armitage area. There's also a big generic mall near Clark and Belmont. All are relatively close. Easy to get to by car or inexpensive taxi ride.

Why drive? They have free shipping.

Of course, if you go in person, then you get to play all the instruments in the store and fuel more GAS.

Some of it is cabin fever. Also, probably won't buy, just curios. Son has his King of Tone, and he plays through that 99% of the time. It's fun spending 50 bucks on a pedal that's going to get a little play but, this one is $200. It would have to blow me away, in person.

Been to long since I've been to CME.

Back