RIP Robin Williams

That's a shame...it's starting to hit the news outlets in the last several minutes.

I clearly don't understand severe depression. Certainly, that's a good thing, but I can't wrap my head around it. One of my law professors just shot herself in the head. She had 2 kids, a husband, ran a charity organization, had a great job, and was beloved by the community. She killed herself where her kids could have easily found her. I just don't understand.

I clearly don't understand severe depression. Certainly, that's a good thing, but I can't wrap my head around it. One of my law professors just shot herself in the head. She had 2 kids, a husband, ran a charity organization, had a great job, and was beloved by the community. She killed herself where her kids could have easily found her. I just don't understand.
I wish I didn't understand it. But I live with it. My last suicide attempt was in June. And I constantly think of it. I really think it's not a question of if, but when, for me.

RIP, Robin. You will be missed.

Reactions: Tig
I wish I didn't understand it. But I live with it. My last suicide attempt was in June. And I constantly think of it. I really think it's not a question of if, but when, for me.

RIP, Robin. You will be missed.
The fact that you're able to state that so clearly and rationally is the part that just don't get. But as always, here for you and wishing you the best.

RIP Robin you''ll be missed

It is sad that someone who could bring so much joy and laughter into the lives of others was so sad inside. I for one don't understand how you can have that dichotomy

Back