RIP, Carvin Audio and Amplifiers

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
I just got an email saying that Carvin Audio is liquidating. They are offering 25% off of remaining stock. Kiesel Guitars is not part of this.
https://carvinaudio.com/collections...ampaign=Fall Sall Save 25%&utm_content=banner

22291340_2111161565576390_4975000785181507382_o.jpg

That is sad. Must have been coming for awhile - it would explain why the guitar division was split off and renamed.

Done.

I knew it was coming, but it still hits me like a ton of bricks. For most people, Carvin is just another company, but I grew up visiting their factory and only showroom where I would dream of one day being a "real" musician. It was a local institution. I'm terribly sad to see it all come to an end.
3f12f961445d58607bd08b4b6a1d06dc.jpg
8e1f2a9e89522215dcf87a281ef1627d.jpg

I always wondered what the deal was with the split between the guitar business and the amp business.
It's a classic tale of two spoiled rotten, extremely wealthy brothers who were handed the keys to their Daddy's successful business and then proceeded to drive it into the ground by arguing over everything, while one of them had ZERO business sense or a brain, and the other had plenty of both.

The smart one took the Guitar portion of the business, brought that factory back here to Escondido, and left his idiot brother to manage the rest in a complete severance of ties.

The guitar portion just had the most profitable year that "Carvin" in any form has had since old man Kiesel ran the show.

It's a classic tale of two spoiled rotten, extremely wealthy brothers who were handed the keys to their Daddy's successful business and then proceeded to drive it into the ground by arguing over everything, while one of them had ZERO business sense or a brain, and the other had plenty of both.

The smart one took the Guitar portion of the business, brought that factory back here to Escondido, and left his idiot brother to manage the rest in a complete severance of ties.

The guitar portion just had the most profitable year that "Carvin" in any form has had since old man Kiesel ran the show.

Shakespearean, man.

Back