Rick and Morty Appreciation Thread

I keep hearing good things and want to watch it but it's not on Netflix or Prime, and therefore doesn't exist :embarrassed:
It's on one of the streaming services. It think it's Hulu.

I watched 3/4 of the first episode and turned it off. I was not digging Rick ending every sentence with "Morty". IT just started driving me crazy. I need to sit down and give it another try. I can see where it would be really fun.

To quote George W. Bush "that was some weird shit"

Just watched it a second time with a friend and wondered if they just copped all of those animation styles or if they got the as many f the originators of those styles to contribute to this awesome mind hump...

I watched 3/4 of the first episode and turned it off. I was not digging Rick ending every sentence with "Morty". IT just started driving me crazy. I need to sit down and give it another try. I can see where it would be really fun.

That gets phased out pretty quickly, I think by the next episode. The belching is cut way back too.

That was my first impression, but I pushed through it. I'm glad I did, because that show is fucked up ... in the best possible way.

That gets phased out pretty quickly, I think by the next episode. The belching is cut way back too.

I don't think it does, I think we just get used to it like an awful smell that permeates your house, car, office, what have you. Given the creaters, I'd bet they put it in and left it there as a viewer weeding device. :thu:

No, he is the best voice actor ever.

What kills me is he never changes the voice. You look at the guys on the Simpsons and they do so many different voices, and he just uses his regular voice for everything and it still cracks me up.

What kills me is he never changes the voice. You look at the guys on the Simpsons and they do so many different voices, and he just uses his regular voice for everything and it still cracks me up.

But could you imagine ANY character he's done without his voice? Would they be even half as enjoyable? A tenth even?

The answer to these questions and more is...

...NO!

Back