Rick and Morty Appreciation Thread

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
This show is hilarious and also very good sci-fi. I've just recently discovered it and I've watched almost every episode in the last week or so, some multiple times. Any other fans?

rick-and-morty-eyes.jpg

It's on iTunes and it's worth the money! It may also be on your cable company's on demand service but maybe not season 2.

Meh. My girlfriend is into it, and on the surface, it would seem like a show I would really like, but my complaint is that many of the jokes are thin to start with and are just beat to death with no subtlety to it. They take the approach of, "well, that was kind of funny, so maybe if we do it ten more times, each time more obvious and abrasive, it'll get funnier!"

I keep hearing good things and want to watch it but it's not on Netflix or Prime, and therefore doesn't exist :embarrassed:

It's on iTunes and it's worth the money! It may also be on your cable company's on demand service but maybe not season 2.

Yeah I just started watching a few weeks ago but I've only seen a few episodes, pretty good show I also like (and am like 15 years late) Aqua teen hunger force, another cartoon but more on the dumb side :embarrassed:

FWIW I'm finding Hulu better than Netflix anymore, especially if you are into tv shows or things like Adult swim and British television. They also got plenty of movies and documentaries but Amazon is probably slightly ahead in that realm....slightly. Hulu is only 7.99 a month if you go with the commercial version vs like 9 something for no commercials but the commercials are not that bad, about 2 in a row every so often and not more than about a minute total. For the price of one season of say Rick and Morty on itunes you can watch multiple seasons of multiple shows for two months on Hule..hope that helps.

It's the fucking bomb. Best time I had staring at a screen in ages.

Btw, there's alternatives to Netflix/Hulu/Prime if they're too slow to put stuff up :wink:

No Hulu in the UK :( It'll turn up on Prime or Netflix eventually.

I thought you Euros were suppossed to be cutting edge cop0...oh well i guess when it comes to sitting yer ass on the sofa with a big Mac and watching tv NOBODY can touch 'mericuh :'mericuhfuckyeah!:

If you guys ever get Hulu look into it, really great stuff between Netflix and Hulu I can get 99 percent of what I want for only 16.oo usd a month

I thought you Euros were suppossed to be cutting edge cop0...oh well i guess when it comes to sitting yer ass on the sofa with a big Mac and watching tv NOBODY can touch 'mericuh :'mericuhfuckyeah!:

You realize pmc is from Scotland?

*spits*

Aye but ah live in London so ah huv Netflix and that. Don't huv tae buy DVD's fae sum jakey cunt doon the pub.

Back