Hot or Not? Reverend Jenn Wasner Signature Model JW-1

I like the 4 inline better. But all headstocks are beautiful :embarrassed:

All headstocks are indeed beautiful. But the 2+2 headstock allows it to fit into a standard guitar gig bag. Seems like that could be a struggle with the in-line version.

My Squier Mustang has a tiny tip of the headstock that doesn't get zipped in with a guitar gig bag. That is why they make gig bags for basses :grin:

It's hard to look at, but I think that's part of the appeal. My only issue with the non-Wilkied Reverends is my preference for Fender-style hardtail bridges. I want a Rev single cut badly (with a preference for the Buckshot), but with a Wilk or Fender bridge BUT I don't want to shell out the extra for the Gabrels...don't need the top or the sig aspect.

So do you have a bunch of gigs where you play guitar and bass? :grin:

In the few gigs I did have on bass, I made sure to bring the Rev and my short scale Dano. They both fit into the double gig bag. I've also brought a guitar and a bass to some jams. Makes things easier.

Nah it just looks like a Charger HB (which is not a bad guitar) with a different finish. Chargers even with a different finish are not worth $1200 IMO.

Back