Reverb (the website) - Anyone here use it?

I really like the experience of listing on Reverb, but for me it's been slow. Then again, I'm generally in selling mode because there's something specific that I want (or have committed to). I'm not a very proactive seller, more reactive. Because of that, I wound up selling the Giffin on eBay. :( I have my Taylor for sale on Reverb now, and it's got a short leash as well. If I had all the time in the world, then I wouldn't sell anywhere else.

I really like the experience of listing on Reverb, but for me it's been slow. Then again, I'm generally in selling mode because there's something specific that I want (or have committed to). I'm not a very proactive seller, more reactive. Because of that, I wound up selling the Giffin on eBay. :( I have my Taylor for sale on Reverb now, and it's got a short leash as well. If I had all the time in the world, then I wouldn't sell anywhere else.

It does take a while on Reverb. One thing I have done, is listed them both places and on Ebay let them make offers and when the offer comes in, direct them to your Reverb listing so you pay less for the sale.

It does take a while on Reverb. One thing I have done, is listed them both places and on Ebay let them make offers and when the offer comes in, direct them to your Reverb listing so you pay less for the sale.
That's a good idea. I tried that with the Giffin to no avail, but did have them running simultaneously. 3.5% v. 10% is a big deal. It's funny, because my Taylor just sold and I listed it last night. :) I did take $200 less than I was asking, simply to avoid eBay in the first instance.

I've had three guitars up on Reverb for a while but I'm not in a hurry to sell them. It's a nice place if you don't have to sell right away. I've had good transaction on there and it's cheaper than eBay.

the PRS Modern Eagle Quatro is going to a new owner today... thank you, Reverb!

w10PRS_MEQuatroBlue-001.jpg

the DGT just sold earlier today. i might regret this one, but the last few times i picked it up, i just wasn't feeling it. so it got dismissed. just in time for the Thorn to arrive... :)

That Schroeder is off the hook...

buy it. :)

it belonged to Bryan G. of BG pickups. Jason made it for him prior to taking production orders. i have some cool pics of Jason building the guitar, and he was working it all by hand in his kitchen and various parts of his house prior to getting a "proper" work shop. it's got a ton of vibe to it.

Back