Reverb (the website) - Anyone here use it?

Well, unfortunately, my bank account is empty because of other things, not somebody else emptying it to buy a guitar... LOL

how's your credit? is your limit diminished due to a recent Reverb charge? you are going to LOVE this guitar, Tom. and i packed it really well. i hope it arrives safely to the guy who found your wallet :)

how does the app differ from the site? i access the site from my phone, but haven't thought to go the app route. thoughts?
It is simpler than the website, but I like it more. Well organized and easy to navigate.

Love the site, hate the app. As a seller it's a huge PITA to log in and retrieve shipping or order information in-app, and I always end up having to pull it up in the browser.

this week, I sold the ES-175D ($100 off from original asking price - not too shabby!) and two pedals.

Today i received an offer on my Ibanez Saber - $20 HIGHER than my buy-it-now price! the guy really wanted it. i accepted. payment hasn't been received yet, so this could all fall apart. too funny, IMO.

this week, I sold the ES-175D ($100 off from original asking price - not too shabby!) and two pedals.

Today i received an offer on my Ibanez Saber - $20 HIGHER than my buy-it-now price! the guy really wanted it. i accepted. payment hasn't been received yet, so this could all fall apart. too funny, IMO.

Update on the Saber: the money came through and i actually sold the guitar for higher than my asking price. life is stranger than fiction. really nice guy - talked to him on the phone. he had the same model/finish guitar when he was younger and that one was stolen from him. he hadn't seen another one like it until a friend tipped him off to my reverb ad. he had to have it. sweet!

but now it's getting hard to pick the next batch of guitars to be sold. each one i pick up and play instantly reminds me of why i bought in the first place - killer playability and sounds.

that's great press for McFeely!

i listed some PRSi up late last night. Somewhat "aspirational" pricing, but i'm not in a rush to sell and there's always "best offer".

that's great press for McFeely!

i listed some PRSi up late last night. Somewhat "aspirational" pricing, but i'm not in a rush to sell and there's always "best offer".

I've been getting Craigslist type offers recently on Reverb. I don't know if folks are joking around or just that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been getting Craigslist type offers recently on Reverb. I don't know if folks are joking around or just that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i haven't seen too much of that yet, but it's inevitable. i imagine the longer my guitars sit out there, the more people might think sellers are desperate. i did get an offer this morning from a guy on one of my guitars and he went to a pretty great length to try and convince me that his lowball offer was fair and implied that i was foolish for expecting more. i declined his offer, saying that i appreciated his opinion and wished him well.

i haven't seen too much of that yet, but it's inevitable. i imagine the longer my guitars sit out there, the more people might think sellers are desperate. i did get an offer this morning from a guy on one of my guitars and he went to a pretty great length to try and convince me that his lowball offer was fair and implied that i was foolish for expecting more. i declined his offer, saying that i appreciated his opinion and wished him well.
I would've just sent an e-mail containing only this picture.

giantsmiley.png

Back