Reverb Pedals

RyanNo3

Pedals - Pedals - Pedals
If you could have the Highlander of reverb pedals, what would it be?

There can be only one.

And... Go.

I am not a hard core reverb pedal user but I do like my Hall of Fame and Hermida Reverb. If I absolutely needed reverb it would be a Fender Reverb unit or Clone Reverb unit.

I have always just used the amp reverb.......
New amp in the works doesn't have a reverb tank. Was thinking about an on-board option. I'll most likely use my BlueSky but I wanted to see if there was anything else out there. The VanAmp looks pretty badass.

For off the wall type Reverb, EQD Afterneath. I am looking at getting a Big Sky after hearing some clips and the fact that Guitar Heel loves his.

7918122.jpg

the one I have.

What's the amp? How are you using the reverb? Simulating amp spring reverb? Reverb-in-front surf tones? Of deep ambient reverbs?

My amps are all Marshall and Tweed style, so I rarely use reverb, sometimes some slapback delay (which often works better than 'verb in live situations).

When I do want reverb, it's usually for overt effect and I use one of these...
diaz_Vibramute.jpg

I'm putting it on a Ceriatone OTS-20. Very small d-type lunchbox. I may just use the BigSky but I like the idea of slapback echo too.

I'm putting it on a Ceriatone OTS-20. Very small d-type lunchbox. I may just use the BigSky but I like the idea of slapback echo too.

IIRC, the OST Lunchbox has a simple interrupt effects loop, so if you were planning on using the reverb in the loop, you have to keep loop levels and impedances in mind.

Back