Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

5j53jyc7bfc01.jpg

:Wave:

Going to New York at the end of the month. Going to spend a week collaborating with Parsons School of Design, should be fun.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on, back in Finland, weather sucks, work is boring the shit out of me, hope I get some more interesting jobs in a bit...

Oh don't be so down. I just needed to get over my hangover from all the REFRESHING LAGER BEER I had in the Netherlands. Normal shitposting hours will be resumed.

Well, if it's not one thing it's another.

Got the car back last night after the turbo replacement. This was good.

To counteract it, on Saturday my son slipped, fell and headbutted his Samsung TV smashing the screen good and proper. Fortuantely he's ok but the TV's a writeoff. Need to find out if it's worth claiming on the insurance for or whether that will bugger the premiums too much.

Oh and then the sister in law tried to top herself last night and is now in hospital. She's been messed up for a long time but no matter what, she won't help herself. I suspect this will not end well.

Well, if it's not one thing it's another.

Got the car back last night after the turbo replacement. This was good.

To counteract it, on Saturday my son slipped, fell and headbutted his Samsung TV smashing the screen good and proper. Fortuantely he's ok but the TV's a writeoff. Need to find out if it's worth claiming on the insurance for or whether that will bugger the premiums too much.

Oh and then the sister in law tried to top herself last night and is now in hospital. She's been messed up for a long time but no matter what, she won't help herself. I suspect this will not end well.

Oh crap, sorry to hear that Gorgon.

Just clambered to the supermarket through 15 centimeters of snow. The weather is absolutely ridiculous this year... Usually there's just a cover of snow for a couple of months with some new snow every once in a while. This year there's no snow quite a lot with the occasional interval of crazy amounts within a few hours...

Just clambered to the supermarket through 15 centimeters of snow. The weather is absolutely ridiculous this year... Usually there's just a cover of snow for a couple of months with some new snow every once in a while. This year there's no snow quite a lot with the occasional interval of crazy amounts within a few hours...

Been ridiculous over here for sure, earlier than normal (we usually get most of it in February and early March) and almost all of it in about 4-5 weeks. We could be in for some quite severe flooding if we get warm weather in the spring. Yay. :embarrassed:

I see. I thought mibbe it wis JBJ's hoose :poke::embarrassed:

Hows your box shed in lahndan ya cockney tajjer? :embarrassed:

Shite day in work, absolutely worn down and I've got to drive to Port Glasgow (which is even shittier than the real Glasgow) for a client meeting. I will be having some wine out the back IN MY GARDEN WHICH PEOPLE UP HERE HAVE pmc :embarrassed: when I get back.

Felt sick all day, close to spewing a few times and stomach cramps. I cooked brussels sprouts tonight to see if excessive flatulence works to relieve it :embarrassed:

If not, it's gonna be beer :embarrassed:

@wok - guts mojo.

Sister in law is now out of hospital. Suspect she'll be back in there before too long unfortunately. :(

Talking of snow and freezing bollocks off, I have to go to Oslo next week Wednesday to Friday. Current weather forecast has a high of -6°C and a low of -14°C.

Thermal underwear it is then.

Back