Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Hey now, I only have 12ish weeks holiday per year, I get fucked something like 1 or 2% on my student loan and the NHS has only, quite literally, saved my life once buddy :mad: :shrug:

Speaking of perfidious Euro-land. I'm sitting on some committee thing next week that is dealing with the upcoming Scottish Education Bill: Wok, your daughters futures is in my hands but fear not, I'll fight for a robust curriculum of Springsteen tunes and refreshing lager beers. :thu:

:thu:

Don’t worry, the UK is on its way to become the 51st US state, complete with extortionate private healthcare and education

My Mrs is one grade below getting us both free private health care and I'd probably do quite well out of education becoming privatised :embarrassed:

I'm sick to death of reading posts from people who have full healthcare benefits, interest-free student loans and generous vacation plans. You guys need to be more self-reliant like us 'murricans!

Damn commies! stirthepot

I think the appropriate American expression is "Suck it up" ? :poke: :grin:

Don’t worry, the UK is on its way to become the 51st US state, complete with extortionate private healthcare and education

panic0

Fucking Christmas party last night. Fucking hungover as a fuck. And the fucking coffee machine is broken. Fuckity fuck.

On the other hand, going for a fucking nice burger for lunch eat0

Christmas party last night as well, didn't drink a lot though. Today is the opening of a project together with the national history museum here. After that I'm done with work for a bit. Can't wait, past month was hell. Gonna get a cheap bottle of sparkling wine and get wasted tonight and do nothing but play videogames all weekend :embarrassed:

It's my work party tonight.

I'll be in town DJing at a different work party.

On the upside, my post gig hot tub wine rarely gives me a hangover and my work party doesn't pay the bills.

One more tomorrow night then that's me until late January - I may be some time out the back when I get home tomorrow night :grin:

Been home for a week and I have been enjoying it: chilling, getting tattoo’d, been to Edinburgh xmas market with my daughter, writing music.

I feel so much better already, miss the daily work banter though...

:Wave:

Had a good flight to nl, weather here is dreadful and it's too warm. Also, I remember why I hate Dutch people. The amount of self absorbed wankers here is too damn high.

Reactions: wok
Well lads I've got to tidy the house and pack but that's pretty much it from me. Have a great Christmas and may you enjoy a few refreshing lager beers over the holidays.

Cheers fuckers. chears

Getting a bit of drink in so I can tolerate family gatherings for the next few days. :embarrassed:
Big christmas dinner thing tomorrow, we start a day early over here.

Have a good one. :)

Got this for tonight :rawk:

6.6% alc.

Black-Metal-Brewery-Yggdrasil.jpg

Hope you all had a good Bah Humbug and Too Much Turkey day.

Given the wife and I both had a nasty dose of flu, surviving the family invasions on Xmas Day and Boxing Day can only be seen as a victory.

Hope you all have a good New Year.

Back