Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Just fucked up my ankle during football... Hurts like hell... At least I can sort of walk. I'm kind of worried I tore or broke something, if it's still like this on monday I'll visit a doctor...

Other than that, we've got a new bathroom, it's pretty nice, kitchen has been redone as well, though mostly superficial stuff was done and the finishing looks kind of hurried and shoddy...

My whole foot kept hurting like hell and started getting purple bruises and stuff... So I went to the doctor... Just had x-rays taken now waiting for results... Silver lining of this shit is that I had to spend the day away from my flat anyway as they're renovating... Might as well spend it in waiting rooms.

All right, gents?

Sorry about the ankle, CoF. Hope it heals in a relatively short amount of time.

I accidentally bought a guitar today. Was out walking round the neighbourhood at lunch and saw a black Squier Affinity Strat in the window of a charity shop with the scratchplate missing and routed just for a humbucker. Someone had upgraded the pickup to a Seymour Duncan, though I'm not sure which one. Came with a nice Ritter bag too. Flipped the guitar over and it turns out it's one of the Hello Kitty ones (says Hello Kitty on the back). Seems like a decent enough guitar and I may end up giving it to my daughter.

Anyway, took a punt at it for £30.

Mojo on the ankle CoF.

My bro and I are going to see Idlewild next month and you'll never guess who won the following morning off work in a charity raffle we do each year :embarrassed:

He's off the full day so it'll be full on carnage.

Speaking of refreshing lager beer...
1511197142324977782261.jpg

Happy mature student Monday :embarrassed:

Thanks for the Mojo guys :) finally got home after being in the waiting room after my x-rays for over an hour. "Only" got injured/damaged ligaments and a little piece of bone tore off. Nothing is fully torn and no broken bones, so two weeks of having my leg up most of the time and walking with a brace and crutches and I should be fine again. Now for some refreshing lager beer :grin: In other good news, I got myself another project with a two week deadline :embarrassed: designing and coding corporate interactive "seasons greetings".

Edit: and the new floors look amazing, pretty good day in the end I guess.

Reactions: wok
Glad to hear the ankle's not as bad as it could have been, COF.

In other news, tomorrow's a day off so it's a 3 day weekend for me!

:hesh:

:Wave:

Ankle/foot feels like shit. At least it's not purple/black anymore and it's getting close to its normal size. But I fucking hate not being able to walk normally, especially now that it's gets proper dark here. And where I normally sleep for about 5 to 6 hours I just keep on sleeping now, so I wake up at 12 and missed most of the daylight already :mad:

:Wave:

Ankle/foot feels like shit. At least it's not purple/black anymore and it's getting close to its normal size. But I fucking hate not being able to walk normally, especially now that it's gets proper dark here. And where I normally sleep for about 5 to 6 hours I just keep on sleeping now, so I wake up at 12 and missed most of the daylight already :mad:

Enjoying life in Finland I see :embarrassed:

Enjoying life in Finland I see :embarrassed:

Mjeh, under these circumstances it's pretty shitty. Normally I don't mind the darkness, it's quite cosy, going places is nice, there was some snow the last couple of days as well. But if all you can do is sit inside, sleep and limp to the toilet it gets a bit annoying that you have to turn on the lights the moment you wake up :embarrassed:

Afternoon all

wave0

And in the interest of using up my remaining leave before New Year, this is the start of a 4 day weekend which shall include playing of guitars with some mates. Beer may also be consumed!

chears :rawk:

Afternoon all

wave0

And in the interest of using up my remaining leave before New Year, this is the start of a 4 day weekend which shall include playing of guitars with some mates. Beer may also be consumed!

chears :rawk:

What kind of beer? cop0

You've been down there long enough, shouldn't you have an affinity with them by now :embarrassed:

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste the stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. :embarrassed:

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste the stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. :embarrassed:

Aww come on, it's not that bad surely?
5957723.jpg

Back