Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave:

Got sick, feel like shit. Binge-watched a lot of crap on netflix. The expanse rocks, other than that I've been mostly staring at the moving images.

I'm off to bed again...

Pondering whether to do sensible thing and go to sleep so I am reasonably well-rested tomorrow morning, or to watch a horror

So Theresa May is seeking to legitimize Tory rule. Since little Englanders will probably still vote Tory en masse, even though it will royally fuck them in the arse, it will mean she can press ahead with Brexit :mad:

foreign nationals like me can't vote :(

As far as I'm aware, the Tories won the last General Election and so are legitimately in charge, irrespective of how many people hate them.

At this point, I think whether Brexit proceeds or Article 50 is withdrawn which I understand is at least theoretically possible, the UK is probably going to be f*cked anyway from here on...

As far as I'm aware, the Tories won the last General Election and so are legitimately in charge, irrespective of how many people hate them.

At this point, I think whether Brexit proceeds or Article 50 is withdrawn which I understand is at least theoretically possible, the UK is probably going to be f*cked anyway from here on...

that's the spirit :grin:

Lol, UK just keeps digging that hole :grin:

Anywayyyy. Finished and installed a commissioned interactive installation today, client happy, invoice going out soon. Yesterday I signed a contract for my first 3 week teaching experience at a university of applied science here, should be fun and the money's good. Going to be busy times ahead with one exhibition for which I need to update a work I made with a friend, preparing the course I'm going to teach and doing some bits here and there for some other projects.

Also, spent Easter in Turku with the GF (who's on an artist in residence there), had good times, drank some beers, played tourists in the local castle and archeology museum. It's quite a nice town to spend some time in.

I was watching a bunch of football hooligan videos on youtube last night.

Millwall :eek: Do any opposing fans even go to their matches? I would think that would be a bad idea...

All that ruckus over a team in the 3rd league o_O

Who are their big rivals? West Ham?

I was watching a bunch of football hooligan videos on youtube last night.

Millwall :eek: Do any opposing fans even go to their matches? I would think that would be a bad idea...

All that ruckus over a team in the 3rd league o_O

Who are their big rivals? West Ham?

West Ham yeah, but they've been up in the Premier League for years.

If I remember right, in Europe Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray is considered the worst local derby - now that's hostile.
Rangers and Celtic up there as well.

Neither as bad as some games in South America though. Wars have been started over football games there, as well as players and referees getting assassinated.
Those guys do not fuck around. :embarrassed:

Back