Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave:

Election night... current exit polls look decent enough, I don't like the wankers that were and are biggest, but at least with this result I don't have to be ashamed for being Dutch and I'm glad enough of my compatriots kept their cool and didn't go with all the populistic nonsense.

:Wave:

Election night... current exit polls look decent enough, I don't like the wankers that were and are biggest, but at least with this result I don't have to be ashamed for being Dutch and I'm glad enough of my compatriots kept their cool and didn't go with all the populistic nonsense.

I voted for "A=440Hz" :lol:

I voted for "A=440Hz" :lol:

Haha they came out of all the online thingies I filled in. Didn't vote for them though, went with GL in the end after a lot of doubt. I think this is the first time since I turned 18 the party I voted for didn't lose hard :embarrassed:

Haha they came out of all the online thingies I filled in. Didn't vote for them though, went with GL in the end after a lot of doubt. I think this is the first time since I turned 18 the party I voted for didn't lose hard :embarrassed:

In all seriousness, has that monumental wanker Rutte been voted into power again?

In all seriousness, has that monumental wanker Rutte been voted into power again?

Unfortunately we're gonna watch him fuck everyone over for another 4 years yeah. But hey, I'm quite content we don't havev our racist ballsack with his filthy little hands anywhere near power.

And there's still the (highly theoretical) option of a left-wing coalition :tongue:

Unfortunately we're gonna watch him fuck everyone over for another 4 years yeah. But hey, I'm quite content we don't havev our racist ballsack with his filthy little hands anywhere near power.

And there's still the (highly theoretical) option of a left-wing coalition :tongue:

Just saw... a massive surge of the left (apart from historical loss PvdA)

So they only did half of my root canal on Monday as it was complicated. Had to go back in yesterday to have what I though was just the filling done. As I had zero pain they decided to do without anaesthetic, which I thought would be fine. They then proceeded to do more root canalling :cry:

So they only did half of my root canal on Monday as it was complicated. Had to go back in yesterday to have what I though was just the filling done. As I had zero pain they decided to do without anaesthetic, which I thought would be fine. They then proceeded to do more root canalling :cry:

#rootcanalmojo

Thanks guys. It's going to hard to leave the home we made the last 3 years.

I absolutely dread having to tell our daughter.

Sorry wok. I know exactly what you're going through (no change at my end either--it's definitely happening).

Or we're all stuck on a weeklong residential with work in the middle of nowhere, the weathers pish and the WiFi is pisher :embarrassed:

:Wave: got a bit ill. So did the professor, so it saved me having to skip a lecture :embarrassed:

Downside is, I need to do some programming before friday and today my fuzzy head didn't really get much further than staring at the screen....

Afternoon all. wave0

Hope things are going better for wok and irishstu.

jbj - where's the residential?

ColourofFire - hope you feel better soon.

Back