Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Ahem

I do 90% of the cooking (the other 9% is take away and 1% is her), I pay the mortgage, I actually hoover and put a washing on now and again - she's got it fucking cushy here.

:grin:

Fair play and snap, apart from the cooking is reversed in our house. Then again my wife is a chef for a living and far and away the better cook.

Mojo all round.

Are youse trying to put JBJ off? :embarrassed:

Not married cop0

Thanks for the support anyway guys

I have decided to go home to Holland for a week in february to spend some time apart as we have been seeing each other every day for the last few years.

Money worries, child stress, work, it's all getting to us I think. I dont know what is going to happen, but at least we are still talking.

Meh that sucks Wok (and stu). All the best for both of you. And just spending some time apart might work out. Me and my GF never have arguments or anything, but I think both our chaotic lifestyles and random commitments that keep us apart for a month or something every once in a while are very healthy for us.

And especially money worries can completely wreck relationships, the stress is just so fucking immense. Tons of mojo man.

hai :Wave:

decided to pick up the guitar again and do some new recording. I have tons of half-finished stuff gathering dust....

Besides that, looks like most MPs didn't find it important enough to guarantee people like me are allowed to stay in the not-so-united K. If I didn't have a family here, I would probably have left already. Am tired of this...

Well you're not alone Wok, Im expecting a letter sometime in the future telling me to 'Fuck off Englander'

Or something along those lines

I just hope my Auntie Joan gets up from Stoke for the wedding before the wall goes up :embarrassed:

Back