Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Oi oi fartbags.

My good lady has gone on a health kick for the wedding and has been going to classes in a place down the road. I went along tonight for some moral support and got my arse kicked - it was like bootcamp with different Olympic lifts :/

I thought I was doing OK back squatting 60 kg since I've never done it before - her pal from work - a size 6 female rocks up and batters out 85 :grin:

'sup!

It's getting quite winter like here... Cold mornings, people wearing gloves etc... So sad... At least it's not raining though :embarrassed:

Any of you up to something interesting? My life's pretty uneventful at the moment...

'sup!

It's getting quite winter like here... Cold mornings, people wearing gloves etc... So sad... At least it's not raining though :embarrassed:

Any of you up to something interesting? My life's pretty uneventful at the moment...

Uneventful os better than having to trawl through 18 months of receipts because you still do your tax online and need it done by the end of the month :grin: :(

So 2nd sesh at the cross for place last night.

Big improvement - I'm now walking around like ive pushed instead if shat myself :embarrassed:

This will surely please lord Baphomet:

Picked one of these from new Edinburgh brewery:

black-metal-brewery-yggdrasil.jpg

It was a pretty tasty IPA but a bit low on carbonation.

Hum my sis in law is in the hospital for observations incase she's pre-eclampsia so I need to hold off the refreshing lager beers incase she's induced and I need to jump in on my brothers gig :(

He just phoned to say as long as I'm not fall over drunk he doesn't mind me getting a taxi there and leaving the gear overnight so I'm off the leash for some refreshing far fruit ciderbeers :grin:

He just phoned to say as long as I'm not fall over drunk he doesn't mind me getting a taxi there and leaving the gear overnight so I'm off the leash for some refreshing far fruit ciderbeers :grin:

Sounds good.

I found a place in town yesterday that serves liter mugs of beer. For 5 euro. Had a very happy night with some friends.

I'm in Ireland. There have been many REFRESHING DARK STOUT BEERS. It really does taste better over here.

I'm in Ireland. There have been many REFRESHING DARK STOUT BEERS. It really does taste better over here.

The dark stout beer co were giving away free pints in my local last week, liking my poo not to be black I refused their hospitality.

Woke up and the fiance is nowhere to be seen. I have a slight recollection of doing something to piss her off last night :grin: :embarrassed:

I was all for staying in, but I could feel the utter hatred from my German colleagues the day after the vote.

Ok maybe not hatred but certainly they were all a bit puzzled

Back