Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

That was entertaining. I always like to laugh at the bin dippers losing, but also what a great comeback.

fair play you scouse cunts

Morning all

I had to rescue this thread from page 2. Tut tut

Anyway I went to see Noel Gallagher and his High Flying Birds on Friday night at a quite small venue, namely the Palladium in Cologne (about 4000 capacity). Very enjoyable it was too. I do have one of his albums on my phone but I think it must be the older one as I only knew a few songs. He did however play a few of the slower, 'nicer' Oasis songs too. Oh and Wonderfuckoffwall.

As for guitars, he played a Fender Somethingorother, A Gibson LP, and an acoustic which looked like a Gibson Hummingbird. He spent most of the night playing a Gibson ES 335. I can't afford one of those but now I desperately want an Epiphone Dot.

I think we'd all agree that Mr Gallagher isn't the best guitarist in the world but it was a good concert. He can sing better than his dickhead brother in my opinion and he actually played a few solos in the songs too. You could see him concentrating and trying to get it right. Nice to see.

He said very little, apparently someone was told off by the venue staff for smoking which made him say 'he's only having a smoke, fucking leave him alone' oh and afterwards 'have a safe journey home'.

So, not the best concert I've ever seen but the band were tight and the music was good. Very different to the Oasis swagger and booze you may have thought of.

Oasis used to put on a cracking show to be fair.

Don't think my scrote has been so tight at a football game since helicopter Sunday :grin:

Only downside was th es fuzz raided the sketchy boozer I was in at Hal 10 yesterday morning and poured away the pint I'd just bought :mad: :grin:

noon lads,

back at work after a week off. had my brother over from Holland which was nice. And the last 3 days here have been sunny and warm :eek:

yes, I am still in Scotland!

My dads coming over to paint my living room and hall at the weekend.

Being a painter and decorator this is one diy job I'm happy to designate out.

Speaking of family, just found out over the weekend I'm going to he an uncle again.

Between both of our family, my fiance and I are the only ones without kids so I can't wait till we start getting the "whens it going to be your turn" shite

My dads coming over to paint my living room and hall at the weekend.

Being a painter and decorator this is one diy job I'm happy to designate out.

Speaking of family, just found out over the weekend I'm going to he an uncle again.

Between both of our family, my fiance and I are the only ones without kids so I can't wait till we start getting the "whens it going to be your turn" shite

we were quoted by a decorator to do the job in 3 days for about £800, so I am happy to do it over a few months in my own time :embarrassed:

Just got a shitton of work dumped on me... Some client decided it's cool to email me a photoshop document with a ton of new website features and ideas in it after not replying to my requests for final texts for a month :facepalm:

Hey you know what's weird? I can post on here and I don't have to wait five hours for everyone else to wake up now.

Back