Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

:Wave:

Had a nice weekend, one night of watching a friend VJ, spent the rest chilling at home. Weather's finally allowing you to be outside longer than absolutely necessary.

Afternoon tossers. wave0

Took the missus to see that Adele lass in Birmingham over the weekend. Lots of brownie points for me there then. :grin:

With respect to the show, Adele really has got a stunning voice and put on a really good show.

Crawled out of my scratcher a back of 1 with a minging hangover and it's pissing down outside.

Must mean it's the easter holidays :grin:

Fucking client meet tonight I need to drive to otherwise the first order of the day would have been to march across the road and sort out a curer.

Evening tossers.

Just got confirmation that payment for two projects I've worked on will come through soon. And I just played programming helpdesk for some people. I think I deserve some beer now.

Evening tossers.

Just got confirmation that payment for two projects I've worked on will come through soon. And I just played programming helpdesk for some people. I think I deserve some beer now.

Sweet

In amongst bouts of lying around scratching my balls and getting shitfaced in the hot tub I've grossed well over a grand in DJ dough this week from bookings and balances :embarrassed:

True story,y best mate in high school went out with a girl a few years below us who ended up doing page 3.

I bumped into her one night in the pub. I was wrecked and just kept slebbering "I saw yer tits in the paper" :/

Fookin cheeky southern cunt :embarrassed:

Spent a cracking few days in oban. Got hone yesterday and the weather is absolutely wank.

Speaking of marriage. I'v e just applied for us to go on don't tell the bride :grin:

Not sure how the: "I'd rather just get the whole fucking thing over and done with to be honest and if you lot are daft enough to to pay for it then all the better." will go down on the why should you be on the show? question :embarrassed:

Morning mincers

Off to see Noel Gallagher in concert tomorrow night at the Cologne Palladium (capacity 4000). Im not really looking forward to it as

A) I can't be arsed driving three hours to Cologne on a Friday
B) I think I know 2 of his songs

On the other hand I'm off with another couple, if theres a bar at the back of the hall, thats where ill be

Will let you know how good/crap it was afterwards.

Morning mincers

Off to see Noel Gallagher in concert tomorrow night at the Cologne Palladium (capacity 4000). Im not really looking forward to it as

A) I can't be arsed driving three hours to Cologne on a Friday
B) I think I know 2 of his songs

On the other hand I'm off with another couple, if theres a bar at the back of the hall, thats where ill be

Will let you know how good/crap it was afterwards.

Make sure to touch some ladies at the station, I hear that's the way to go in Köln at the moment :embarrassed:

Back