Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

We got engaged in Iceland and it's fucking brilliant.

My thought sbehind Vegas are it's going to be too dear / expensive for everyone to tag along so we can just go and do our own thing then throw a big party when we're back.

Personally I'd happilly do it at the hotel we're going to in Jamaica in the Summer,

As an aside, I know a few couples who have got married alone in Vegas - one of them even got it beamed back onto the telly in our local :grin: :facepalm: and they've all said it was great once you find a non tacky place to do it.

As an aside, I know a few couples who have got married alone in Vegas - one of them even got it beamed back onto the telly in our local :grin: :facepalm: and they've all said it was great once you find a non tacky place to do it.
Unpossible

Afternoon wassocks! wave0

Unpossible

My thoughts exactly.

Does the Jamaican hotel do a side line in Caribbean beach weddings? Hard to top that for being memorable and avoiding all the extraneous family bollocks on the day.

Afternoon wassocks! wave0

My thoughts exactly.

Does the Jamaican hotel do a side line in Caribbean beach weddings? Hard to top that for being memorable and avoiding all the extraneous family bollocks on the day.

It does but she's concerned about the witnesses. I assured her it wouldn't cost much to get one of the beach ganj dealers to stand in for my brother and her sister :grin:

:Wave: Spent all weekend in bed being a feverish, sweaty and snotty mess. Good times :mad:

Had to give a presentation today, the absence of my voice was a good excuse to keep it short. Going to take a day off tomorrow to get better.

On the upside, more and more snow and the days are getting somewhere close to normal length :thu:

You always know what kind of week it's going to be when the first thing you have to do on a Monday morning is contact social work with a child protection concern :facepalm:

Afternoon all. wave0

This seems appropriate again.

ManU.png

Don't be so hasty. The Premiership is a lot tougher a proposition than La Liga with Barca or the Bundesliga with Bayern. We'll actually get to see if he really is any good.

Should be really interesting though, Pep, Klopp, Wenger, Van Gaal/Mourinho and errr, Big Sam, all duking it out next season.

Hm, I think it's quite a dick move to throw out a trainer who still has a full year on his contract remaining like this. It's not like his results are bad, he's just getting the boot in a disgusting way because someone "better" is available. I kind of hope this will be a disaster from the start, just to teach them a lesson.

Back