Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Didn't notice it myself but something on the news this morning about cows and other cattle being washed away to neighbouring fields due to heavy flooding :embarrassed:

Well there's that. :embarrassed:

Looks like we're getting between -20 and -30 for most of January. That's going to get tiresome pretty quick. :embarrassed:

Weather is shite here as well, been cooped up at work for 5 days and all I want to do on my day off is get out on my bike. Walking the dog was not fun at all but at least it's so wet that the mud doesn't actually stick to her :embarrassed:

Weather is shite here as well, been cooped up at work for 5 days and all I want to do on my day off is get out on my bike. Walking the dog was not fun at all but at least it's so wet that the mud doesn't actually stick to her :embarrassed:

frabz-Back-to-the-mud-pit-they-need-us-a1966d.jpg

Pissed it down yesterday and this morning I had to de ice my car, such is the changeable British climate :embarrassed:

With any luck the lanes will have thawed a bit by this afternoon so I dont fall off my bike and bruise my ribs like I did last year.

Only -18 today, snowing like crazy. Quite nice, especially since this country doesn't grind to halt at the first snowflake in sight.

:toppa:

Fuck is up with these new bevvy guidelines? I'll just ignore them as I did the last

all I'm certain of is that the weathers shite, my local has 2 fires and as of about 5 minutes ago my ridiculous attempt to give up the bevvy for January is oot the proverbial windae.

still keeping the heroin habit in check :Thu:

Pffff the snow is being really really serious today :messedup:

The news is now talking about a snowstorm... my balcony now has about 50cm of snow on it :messedup:

I've convinced the good lady to get married abroad so we don't need to deal with all the politics and organisational bullshit tha goes along with it :thu:

Possibly the best decision you'll ever make.

When the wife and I got married, it was the two of us, my two step daughters as bridesmaids and my parents as witnesses. Not regretted limiting it to that once.

Got married in Arran in Scotland while we were on holiday. Daughters didn't know until we were there. My parents got invited as I'm an only child and there's no politics or issues with them, and my extended family aren't close. Wife's family is a nightmare, and at that time there were at least 3 separate factions, none of whom could be put in a room together and be civil. Actually, it would be a challenge to put some of those factions in a room on their own and for them to be civil... As a result, she decided if she couldn't have all her family there (aside from daughters), she wasn't having any of them there.

Good luck, and go somewhere nice. :thu:

Back