Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Gah, a whole night of nothing but guitar playing and recording (results are in the clips forum) - this feeling can't be topped.

Better just enjoy this last weekend of freedom before school starts again on Monday...

Got 10 days left till school starts, brother is visiting and the weather is awesome here. There will be beer drinking and BBqing in the forest this afternoon.

Our kids have been back from Thursday and the manky little shits have already managed to spread enough germs that I can feel a huge cold sore coming on!!!!

I heard Aldi prosecco works miracles against this sort of thing :embarrassed:

Well last night's bottle had no effect :P afyrr a few years without cover I rejoined the AA yesterday. My car has genuinely been running great and passed sn mot 2 weeks ago. Head out there and the thing is dead. Waiting on a van just now but the guy on the phone clearly didn't believe me that this has come out if the blue :grin:

Today's BBQ at our usual spot on a hill in the forest got lightened up by an airshow at the nearby airfield. Enjoyed some prop planes and jet fighters doing tricks with tail smoke while consuming cheap beer from the latest Tallinn trip and burning some homemade burger goodness.

Reactions: jbj
Greetings from the very sunny island of Majorca!

It's bloody hot. Well not during the storms, (great to watch on the balcony though) but before and after.

Looks like at least one Celtic fan got a bit butthurt last night...:lol:

Aidan O'Brien ‏@AidOBrien98 5 t5 timer siden
If Jo Inge Berget scores against us tonight I'll get his name tattooed on my arse, the guys awful

Football fans and their big mouths. :grin:

Looks like at least one Celtic fan got a bit butthurt last night...:lol:

Football fans and their big mouths. :grin:

Do bear in mind that there's barely 100 IQ points to rub together when Parkhead is full, are you really surprised? :embarrassed:

My mum (god bless her wee cotton socks) has been job hunting for me (?) and found a local school's autistic unit has a permanent teaching post.

I love the job I'm in just now and I'd like to think I'll be made permanent down the line but there's no gaurantee. I know this one would be a riot of a shift but a permanent job is a permanent job so I think I'm going to apply and see what happens.

Do bear in mind that there's barely 100 IQ points to rub together when Parkhead is full, are you really surprised? :embarrassed:

My mum (god bless her wee cotton socks) has been job hunting for me (?) and found a local school's autistic unit has a permanent teaching post.

I love the job I'm in just now and I'd like to think I'll be made permanent down the line but there's no gaurantee. I know this one would be a riot of a shift but a permanent job is a permanent job so I think I'm going to apply and see what happens.

Not surprised at all, no :grin:

His tweet went viral over here actually :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, dropped my youngest brother off at the airport thursday. Had an absolute blast with him during his stay, especially our Tallinn trip was one I won't forget very quickly :embarrassed:

Tomorrow is my last day before heading back to school :eek:

All right, lads? wave0

Somewhat ironically, I haven't been posting here recently as I've been in the UK. Back in Taiwan now.

Back