Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Well we're all leaving here on 10th August, but the stuff can be shipped over after we leave. I think the fact that we know that is making us even lazier about the whole thing.

You guys are planning to go through the Channel Tunnel? :lol:

Wok speaketh the truth.

You MAY get through if youre prepared to cut your way through several fences, then run past the police and then climb on top of a lorry and hold on for dear life but if you don't fancy that Id try a different port.

Last edited:
Reactions: wok
i've discovered one flaw with the whole hot tub deal:

If you find yourself (maybe naked, maybe not) in it enjoying a well earned bottle of Aldi prosecco after a gig and your hillbilly neighbours who have gone from screaming at each other all day to having a party at 3 in the morning decide to ask if they and their inlaws can join you, you're fucked as you can't really refuse.

i've discovered one flaw with the whole hot tub deal:

If you find yourself (maybe naked, maybe not) in it enjoying a well earned bottle of Aldi prosecco after a gig and your hillbilly neighbours who have gone from screaming at each other all day to having a party at 3 in the morning decide to ask if they and their inlaws can join you, you're fucked as you can't really refuse.

Well, good thing you seem to enjoy Aldi prosecco mostly and if you feel obliged to share you're not losing much there :embarrassed:

And to avoid such situations I recommend moving to Finland, they're scared enough to say hello, let alone even think of joining.

Well, good thing you seem to enjoy Aldi prosecco mostly and if you feel obliged to share you're not losing much there :embarrassed:

And to avoid such situations I recommend moving to Finland, they're scared enough to say hello, let alone even think of joining.

Oh the proesseco had long been stanked by the time they turned up though they've made a good dent in all the bottles of shit that have been left over from parties that I don't like :thu:

Good day all. Seems like summer has finally decided to show up, it's only 22 degrees, but hey it's a big improvement over the rainy 15 degrees we've been having lately.

BBQ and beer tonight :thu:

yup, boring day today.

nothing much to report. I have the house to myself all week, as the gf and daughter are on holiday :(

:mad:

Work is boring, f*ck all to report, carry on...

And our awesome Quality Dept proved me wrong shortly after the above post...

Is it just where I work or does every quality dept seem to be filled with people who can't manage basic reading comprehension, can't follow their own processes, and generally cause more pointless time wasting and paper crunching than should be necessary to commission a nuclear submarine just to add a few words to a document?

:ksmash:
:Rage:

And our awesome Quality Dept proved me wrong shortly after the above post...

Is it just where I work or does every quality dept seem to be filled with people who can't manage basic reading comprehension, can't follow their own processes, and generally cause more pointless time wasting and paper crunching than should be necessary to commission a nuclear submarine just to add a few words to a document?

:ksmash:
:Rage:

Well, I think the issue is that at some point they knew about their redundancy and decided to be anal about stuff to actually seem worth the payment. Then they started believing they're actually of any use to anyone and went mental.

Morning, erm...[looks up BBC website], London commuters. wave0

Tomorrow's my last day in the office before we head off to the UK. Except it turns out we may get tomorrow off as another typhoon's heading our way. That could work out pretty well since I need more time to pack those boxes we're shipping.

Great typhoon graphic here, btw: https://www.windyty.com/?20.623,129.650,6

Oh and thank fook it'll be gone by Monday when we fly out of here.

Back