Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Happy lunchtime folks (looks at granola :cry: )

Literally had the busiest day I've ever had business wise on the DJ side of things, if I didn't have to knock back a gig for when I'm on holiday next year Id have pulled in more £s than a months work teaching :eek:

On the flipside I spent the day in the office and the house is a complete tip after a boozy weekend so I best get on with it :thu:

I could condense that by 80% for wedding DJing -

1. Drunk arsehole males
2. Drunk arsehole females

Particularly for selfish c*nts who go and kill endangered species for a thrill. :mad:

should be a surprise party... when they arrive for their hunting trip, they are left in the wild and a large pack of lions will be set loose upon them...

Guy sound like a complete wanker.

But I digress, I may or may not be posting this in a sweaty naked state between finishing my workout and jumping in the shower :embarrassed:

He should be allowed to hunt anything he wants. But he only gets to use his bare hands and anything he can make use of in the natural environment.

Guy sound like a complete wanker.

But I digress, I may or may not be posting this in a sweaty naked state between finishing my workout and jumping in the shower :embarrassed:

jumping in the shower seems like a dangerous workout

I don't really get everyone getting worked up over this particular lion even though bullshit hunting trips like this are very common. Fuck the assholes who pay to hunt endangered animals, but spread the hate equally amongst all of them, not the one asshole who happened to shoot a famous lion.

Morning. I hate packing, so I let the wife pack for herself and the kids and then i throw a pair of boxer shorts on the top and a tshirt and maaaaaaybe some trousers (depends where were going) and I'm done.

Well we're all leaving here on 10th August, but the stuff can be shipped over after we leave. I think the fact that we know that is making us even lazier about the whole thing.

Back