Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Morning all :Wave:
Feeling old today. A weekend of hard partying followed by a great game of cricket and then two days of painting (mostly ceilings) and an early start to take mrs_huge to the station are taking their toll. I think I shall have a day off today; it's huge_jnr's 30th birthday!

Morning! wave0

I've just spent the whole weekend trying to clean my Zimmer frame. Unfortunately it had fallen over and I couldn't bend down enough to pick it up on account of my arthritic back. Plus I couldn't see it cos of my cataracts anyway.

PARDON??

Afternoon all. Stripping wallpaper and hating it. If we painted it all nicely, do you reckon anyone would even notice if one half of the ceiling of our new through lounge is papered and the other half isn't?

Afternoon all. Stripping wallpaper and hating it. If we painted it all nicely, do you reckon anyone would even notice if one half of the ceiling of our new through lounge is papered and the other half isn't?

I was DJing in a very fancy (as in the place that Beyonce and that ilk stay when gigging here) hotel on Saturday and noticed after having a good look at their walls becaue I liked the colour of paint as I want to decorate my living room soon that they'd just painted over whatever the old wallpaper was :grin:

Are you doing it all with a scraper? Can't remember when it was but I helped remove it with a steam stripper and it was a breeze...

Using steam and a scraper, but a lot of the paper is that heavily-textured plasticky stuff that is bastard hard with any tools; I had been putting it down to my own incompetence, but the builders told me that they hate it too. :mad:

friday lunch at work: Pulled pork & tortilla pizza + chips = EPIC
That sounds pretty good.

I'm making my first ever thai curry for dinner. Better be good / non shit inducing as I've got a gig tonight.

Back