Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Yay, going to barbeque tonight. The weather's getting better and better and it's slowly getting less and less dark here, yesterday it was light till 11 in the evening messedup0

Now finishing some work on a project that I've been sucked in to solve some long lasting issues which ended up needing a complete rewrite of all the programming work that had been done :facepalm:

Actually watching Spanish footie, which is quite rare. :embarrassed:
Our 16 yo wonderkid Martin Ødegaard just got his debut for Real Madrid, which is quite cool. :thu:

Much better than the horrible snoozefest that's Eurovision at least. :grin:

If the vote is to leave the EU then I'm going to raise an army, sack York and shit down the throat of every Tory and Ukiper I find

Who is with me?

If the vote is to leave the EU then I'm going to raise an army, sack York and shit down the throat of every Tory and Ukiper I find

Who is with me?

It's quite spectacular how British voters are giving their once proud empire a final push towards become a smoking pile of rubble :embarrassed:

Speaking of the subject, I'll be visiting England this summer :embarrassed:

Nein!

I have thought about it on many occasions but theres no advantage to me becoming a German citizen.

Apart from I could maybe change my name to Generalissimo Pommes Mayo Sauerkraut Kopf.

Are there no social security advantages or stuff like that? I have no clue about social security and pensions and stuff like that in Germany and the UK.

Not that I'm aware of. I will get a pension from Germany. Im not sure about the UK, but the German one is more anyway.

The only real difference, as far as I know, is that id be able to vote.

I have thought about it on many occasions but theres no advantage to me becoming a German citizen.

For as long as the UK is a member of the EU. If the UK leaves and throws out a bunch of EU "immigrants" because it then can and that's what the frothing-nutter wing of the Tories and all of the Kippers want, then the EU has a choice between (a) turning the other cheek and (b) making the lives of UK ex-pats significantly more complicated.

I'm going to be applying for a Dutch passport this year.

Back